Friday, October 26, 2007
"Weirdo Badeirdo"
Here are some pics...
This is a Chinese Temple (taken out the car window)...and this is one of the smaller ones.
This is the front of someone's house...yep..those are huge incense sticks being burned for the gods (chinese religion--most often a combination of buddhism, daoism, etc.)
Now this...omg...this happend about a week or so ago. There was this huge ring that appeared around the sun, about lunch time...HOW weird is that?! I called mom, bless her heart, at like 1am, woke her up, and made her go look outside at the moon to see if there was a ring around it. needless to say, there wasn't. Then i made her wait at the computer so i could download my pictures and email them to her. mom, you were the FIRST to see the images of this amazing event AND the first to hear about it:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Joy,
I found your blog from Billy's WTW, and I have really enjoyed reading it. Cathy had forwarded your e-mail about Shah Iran and I had been thinking about you and he a lot last week. Please keep us updated to what is happening in his life. I will continue to pray for him and for God to use you in his life.
P.S. After reading your blog, I remembered I had a box of "Drumsticks" in my freezer! I had one for you and my husband had one for Billy!
Hi Joy, its me Samdup, well it has been a long time since you ahve not written anything. Well today i got the Address of your blog hope you will read this.
Hey tlhambone, SO glad you are enjoying the blog! And you are right, i need to do an update on Shah Iran for everyone. I am so excited about what God is doing in him b/c so many are praying!
(Cathy, thanks for forwarding:))
Now you've got me thinking about Drumsticks...there IS a 7-11 close to the office...hmmmmmm
Samdup! So when are you and Christy going to join the bloggin' world. Just do it. Peer pressure.
I miss you guys:(
Hi joy I have already joined the blog, well my URL is - www.samdupbomzan.blogspot.com
Post a Comment