
how cool is God's creation, really.
the girls beside the plane.
see that car behind us? well its our ride, yes. but it also was steering the cows away from the runway during our landing. TIA, tia.
this is the precious family we stayed with! pray for them and their ministries in maralal. their story is absolutely incredible.

now this pic on the right...can you see the little cirlces? those are branches enclosing either a house or community. they were everywhere. in fact, the structure where the 'church' met in maralal was just this...branches forming a circle, in the middle of the bush. after all, what is the CHURCH?
pbc, this one's for you. this one, however, is not jumpable:)
we spotted two little sets of hands over the fence around the house while we were there, peaking over the top to see these crazy lookin' white people. they came to see us off before we left. they were herding goats and cows in the field around the house.can you believe this? zeebras. in the yard. zeebras. i was preeetttty excited. my first zeebra sighting. i was so excited i forgot i hadn't brushed my hair that day, obviously. lindy looks pretty excited herself:)
don't forget to check out lindy's update from maralal!!! love love love
don't forget to check out lindy's update from maralal!!! love love love


3 comments:
Habari gani-
GREAT UPDATE! I laughed pretty hard at "I was so excited about the zebra citing that I forgot to brush my hair! hahah. thanks for posting bud.
ps- i'm glad you took a picture of those branchy looking crater things on the ground. I was trying to figure out what they were and what scripture God was trying to read to me about them. (Well that and patting Shauna's back. :) miss you heaps
oh and we're gonna need more kazuri I'm sure of it...
Bwana Asefiwe!
Oh Joy, Joy. I am praying for you as you continue to stay in Africa and I hope you know that b/c you love our Linders so much, that we love you.
Remember, insanely uncomfortable sleeper sofa awaits you ANY time you want!
Love love.
hahah!!! joy- it would be well worth your uncomfort to sleep on that sofa. i LOVE going to their house. Any time you really want to pretend you have a child- they have plenty and they are so willing to share! when we go over there it's so hard to leave... seriously- you gotta go over there when you get back!! i love you and miss you buddy.
p.s. Libby is sooooooooooooooo cute!!
Post a Comment