Friday, November 2, 2007
no tomato sandwich today
this morning, i reached my hand into my bag of fresh, just purchased, only eaten 2 pieces and SO excited to have another 2 for lunch, bread, and saw something looking at me like he wanted to say, "get off my bread." i was so caught by surprise i just wrapped it back up really quickly. you know, i feel like i'm a pretty good sport when it comes to critters and creatures. i normally don't freak out, i don't make scenes, i can sleep with windows open, i let them lounge on my towels (remember?), or hang out in the apt., in corners of the ceiling, i even have succumb to letting the ants crawl on my counter, my desk, and just recently my skin, i calmly remove dead bugs from my food or drinks that obviously got to close to the pot...but there are few things i'd rather not share. two to be exact: my bed and my food. stay out of my bed, and stay off my food. you can call me selfish, but those are 2 things i simply will not share with God's glorious creatures. if mr. pink-bread-stealer-lizard knows what's good for him, he will kindly and quickly return to home, PRONTO TONTO!! below is a pic just so you can get a visual.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I am GAGGING. GROSSS, Joy. How DO you do it!?!??!?!? How in the world did that little booger get in there?
In defense of the little creature, I think he read your blog and knows you are a friendly foreigner.
Better hope he doesn't tell family and friends:)
put him in a bag and send him to me. he can be friends with my chameleon. his name is paul.
Joy.... did you ask him if you saved any money on your car insurance??
OH my word!! Joy, I read your post with my hand over my mouth. WOW! You're a good sport but I'm with ya...stay off your food. Good picture though. It's nice and clear. Can you imagine if you took a bite out of that? YUCK!
you guys are hilarious. i giggled at all your comments. so glad i have witty friends:) i mean this IS pretty funny though huh?!
Joy,
I loved your comment and that the Lord is using what he has shown me to encourage you. How humbling and cool. We love you.
The picture of the whatever is indeed gross!
Be gentle but powerful. I am praying for you.
Love ya.
I really do not want a sandwich today! Good thing you saw it before you took a bite!
Post a Comment